I dropped by the most recent La Vie en Pose event and found an amazing library backdrop and a selection of poses for sale by Synnergy. I couldn’t resist a chance to stroll down memory lane.
In 2005, I learned about Second Life® from an article geared toward public library staff. A fledgling virtual library was looking for volunteers. Real life duties kept me occupied for the next year, but then I signed up for an account in August 2006. After getting myself oriented on the basics, I headed for Library Island and gave them some time at the information desk. From there, I continued to explore all that Second Life® had to offer. I must admit I rather miss the wild west atmosphere of those early days!
- Outfit — Pants –Bitten Cotten by Neve
- Top — Tuesday Lively by Neve
- Shoes — Mini Slips Corderoy Pack by Reign
- Socks — Suvi Socks #1 by C’est la Vie
- Glasses — Diana Glasses by Deep Static
- Hair — Morning Hairstyle by Doux
- Lipstick — Sophie Lips by Momochuu
- Head — Kaya EvoX by Lelutka
- Body — Lara by Maitreya
- Backdrop — Mystic Library Backdrop by Synnergy
- Pose — Study Bento Pose 3 by Synnergy
- Additional Props –Librarian Cart/Ink by floorplan (Found on Marketplace)