I love books! Reading a book can be so magical; it can whisk me away to new places, even while I’m stuck at home. When I’m not in world, I do a lot of reading.
This wonderful Paper Magic pose prop set was on sale last weekend at Disorderly for 75L. The flying pose I got free at a past La Vie en Pose event. It isn’t too late to grab some free poses at the current La Vie en Pose, which is open until April 25, 2020. The gifts are quite generous!
- Body — Maitreya
- Head — Genus Project — Classic
- Hair — Truth — Astra
- Skin — Pink Fuel — Delina, Biscuit shade
- Glasses — Role Optic — SG 31 Sunny Women’s, available on Marketplace
- Outfit — Witchwood — T-Shirt, Ostara Boho Tee and Ombre Denim Shorts. These are from the most recent Witchwood Hunt. Prices per item varied but all were 25L or less.
- Shoes — Basta! Footwear — Just summer flats, Rose/Gold. Past sale item
- Pose — *AAP*— Free to Fly. Past event GIFT.
- Props — Disorderly — Paper Magic. 75L this past weekend on the Saturday Sale
- Bookcase — Mistique — Library bookcase. I know I got this on sale, but don’t remember when.
- Book Stack — Sways — Willow stack of books, boho.
- Hanging Lamp — 3rd Eye Perceptions — Dusklight Lantern. There were three options in the pack and they were on sale this past 50L Energy Weekend sale. They are still available as of this posting.
- Lighting — Jean’s Gothic Winter, Lumipro and Photoshop
- Location — Private Home