This is the time of year that I crave fresh fruits and vegetables, bursting with flavor. After eating the somewhat tasteless varieties all winter, I am excited to see local produce coming into the market. I’m trying to decide what to bring home for dinner tonight!
I found this cute gingham dress a couple weeks ago and paired it with the braided hair by Wasabi. It looked so summery, I just had to go hunt down a farmer’s market. I was a bit hungry at the time, too! Although I chose a pose from my inventory for this photo, several of the food trucks and booths have poses built in for photography.
- Outfit —
- Hair — Nyla Hair (FLF edition) by Wasabi
- Makeup —
- Eyeshadow & Lipstick — Abby by Sugarose
- Skin — Isla, sorbet by The Skinnery
- Head — Kaya EvoX by Lelutka
- Body — Lara by Maitreya
- Location — Farmer’s Market @ Havendale Village
- Pose — Tourist by Fashiowl
- Lighting — Environments, Lightroom, Photoshop