This gorgeous dress was on sale last weekend at Belle Epoch for 30L (The 30L Saturday Sale). It is so hard to find pretty, feminine tea length dresses, that I bought several different colors. Not only that, but each dress also came with a shorter version in the package.
I knew this mint one would blend perfectly with the whimsical scenery at The Easter Farm by MadPea. The hunt ended yesterday. If you missed it this year, make sure to check it out next Easter. The prizes were delightful and I collected all of them. I love bunny themed decor!
- Outfit —
- Dress — Diane, mint by Belle Epoch
- Jewelry — Lyra by Cae
- Blush — Blush & Freckles by The Skinnery
- Eyeshadow — Soft Winter Glitter Eyeshadow, mint by Izzie’s
- Lipstick — Amara Lipstick by Ravencreation
- Hair — Aluna by Doux
- Skin — Isla, Sorbet by The Skinnery
- Head — Kaya EvoX by Lelutka
- Body — Lara by Maitreya
- Location — MadPea Easter Egg Farm
- Lighting — Environments (Magic Girl Sky, Navy by Dysfunctionality) , Lightroom, Photoshop