This Mademoiselle Caroline dress by Belle Epoch inspired me to do a little time traveling. It bought it in several colors at last week’s 25L Tuesday sale. What a bargain!
I fired up my way-back machine and went to old Victorian London. It looks like I’m just in time to catch a show at the London Music Hall.
- Dress — Mademoiselle Caroline by Belle Epoch
- Hair — Eternity by Truth
- Skin — Vera, toffee by The Skinnery
- Head — Kaya EvoX by Lelutka
- Body — Lara by Maitreya
- Location — Time Portal, Victorian London
- Pose — Just Another Day by Luane’s World
- Lighting and Special Effects — Environments, Lightroom, Photoshop