We make lots of friends over the years in our virtual lives. Some are temporary and some last for years. Kylie is one of those long-lasting friendships. We’ve known each other for about fifteen years. We’ve stuck together through drama and my many long breaks from logging into Second Life®. We originally met through a mutual friend. He correctly predicted that we would become good friends!
Our lives frequently run in different directions, so we make sure we schedule time for coffee to catch up. It seems that weeks or months can sometimes go by — we vowed to meet more frequently. Love ya, Kylie! You’ve been my bestie for many years.
Items listed below only include the house and the items in the foreground.
- House –Hanna House by Scarlet Creative
- Table/Chairs with Coffee Pose — Marceline Dining Table by Trompe Loeil
- Waffles and Pancakes — Part of Sunday Breakfast by Jian
- Napkins — Napkin Holder by Fancy Decor
- Jelly — Strawberry Preserves by Fancy Decor
- Orange Juice — Orange Juice Glass by What Next
- Cherries — Bowl of Cherries by Katy’s Creations
- Croissants — Plated Croissants by Petite Maison
- Lighting — Photoshop
- Location — Private Home