I love wild beaches. They are a balm to my soul. As I stroll along the beach this morning, I am reminded of childhood summer vacations. I was an only child and expected to pretty much entertain myself. The beach was the most marvelous playground, full of collectable surprises — seashells, pretty rocks and driftwood. I watched clams bury themselves quickly at my approach and studied starfish and sand dollars, clinging to the sand just beneath the waves.
I wish I had more time to spend here, but I could only get away for a long weekend. I vow to return soon, to explore more of the beauty at Summer Trace.
- Outfit —
- Dress — Elyse Dress by Tres Blah
- Hair — Octavia by Doux
- Skin — Vera, toffee by The Skinnery
- Head — Kaya EvoX 3.1 by Lelutka
- Body — Lara by Maitreya
- Location — Summer Trace
- Pose — Natural Walk Poses by Korper Poses (Marketplace)
- Lighting — Environments, Lightroom, Photoshop