In my real life world, last week was unusually warm. My city even hit a record high temperature! I started to think about spring and the return of bunnies to my neighborhood. I think they must all head south and sit by the pool with coco-loco drinks during the winter, as I don’t see hide nor “hare” of them. But when the weather starts getting warmer, the rabbits reappear in the ravines and bushes.
In my virtual life, I collect rabbits and rabbit-style decor. The ones who agreed to pose with me for this photo are just a small part of my collection.
My outfit is very simple, but I just LOVE LOVE LOVE this dress. I’ve been running around barefoot in it for several days. It is just so comfortable. I bought it at a weekend sale recently.
- Outfit — Boho Casual Dress by VOZ
- Hair — Intrepid by Stealthic
- Head — Kaya EvoX 3.1 by Lelutka
- Skin — Vera, toffee by The Skinnery
- Body — Lara by Maitreya
- Caravan — Old Shabby Caravan by Dreamland Designs
- Stump — The Rabbit Hole by Magnetic
- Dark Brown Rabbit — Straight Ear Bunny by Jian
- Light Brown Rabbit — Static Rabbit by HPMD
- Pose Rabbit — Spring Garden 2 by Luanes World
- Basket — Trug of Garden Vegetables by Duvet Day
- Grass — Various Types by KIDD Creations
- Location — Mystical Rentals, private location
- Lighting — Environments, Lightroom, Photoshop