In my last post, I mentioned going back to my Lelutka head. Then came the hunt for a new skin. My last “regular” skin was from Lara Hurley. I think their skins are perfection! But everyone has strengths and weaknesses in their designs and theirs is no exception. They excel at skins for redheads and blondes, but I wanted to get back to my brunette looks with a moderately tanned skin that looked true to tone. I hunted around for hours in vain, even trying on other Lelutka heads in an effort to mix and match.
But then I remembered Pink Fuel. I absolutely LOVE their cosmetics– one of their lipstick packs I use for my everyday wear– and I knew they had a few skins in the store. I knew I’d found a winner when I tried on the Anja skins.
- Head — Lelutka — Chloe
- Body — Maitreya
- Hair — Stealthic — Ascension
- Skin — Pink Fuel — Anja II, thin brows, Apricot shade.
- Lipstick — this is one of the choices in the Anja HUD
- Outfit — toksik –Airy top and skirt, pink
- Shoes — Hilly Haalan — Stefania heels, HUD included
- Backdrop — Foxcity — Tomorrow Photo Booth
- Pose — beaute — sit2 (This was pulled from an AO I wore many years ago)
- Location — Backdrop Cove
- Lighting — Bryn Oh’s Condos in Heaven Sky 2 (which added a slightly pink tinge), Lumipro and a touch of Photoshop