I finally took the plunge and got a Homestead. This will allow me to make my own backdrops, set land forms, textures, weather and more! I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time and today was the day!
Today’s post was inspired by the latest creation from my friend, Sylvi, of b[ELLE]. This top and bellbottoms set has a color change HUD for each section. The pants have the most GORGEOUS embroidery down one leg. You can see some in the photo, but I admit I didn’t quite do it justice with my classic cross-legged hippy pose.
- Head — Genus — Classic
- Body — Maitreya
- Skin– The Skinnery — Harper, sorbet
- Hair — Elikatira — Juniper (Exclusives HUD)
- Top/Bellbottoms — b[ELLE]. Side tie sweater and Bellbottom jeans. On SALE for 99L this coming weekend!!
- Pose — Sylva’s Animation Factory — Candy Fair Gift, 2015. Sadly, around this time Sylva passed away, according to her profile. Her store remains open and any proceeds go to her family.
- Rug/Pillows —PPK — Arabian Style Tent
- Hippy Van — Decor Cities — AS Hippie Van. I bought this on Marketplace 2-3 years ago, but couldn’t find the link.
- Table — E-Mesh — Barrel Coffee Table
- Cooler — Junk Food — Cooler Red
- Lighting — Daytime Shadows, Lumipro, Photoshop