I was digging through my closet, looking at hair I hadn’t worn in years. I came across this cute style by Argrace called Hatsune. The style is a perky chin length cut with wisps the move in the breeze. The braided front is held in place by a colorful scarf, which was a perfect spot of color for my little black dress.
Alas, it seems that Argrace has discontinued selling their older hair. The large store where this photo was taken has a few newer mesh styles.
- Head — Genus — Classic
- Hair — Argrace — Hatsune, Browns with scarf includes hair tone and accessory HUDS
- Body — Maitreya
- Makeup — E U P H O R I C — Adja eyeshadow (280L) and lipstick (560L)
- Dress — Hilly Haalan — Alice Dress, Black. Past group gift
- Pose — Apple Fall — Fulwood Sofa included pose
- Location — Argrace store
- Lighting — Daytime shadows and Lumipro. No Photoshop other than cropping.