I spent most of Friday and Saturday experimenting with the Genus head. I admit to a lot of frustration, as I was trying to achieve a specific “look”. I’m not quite there yet but I’ve made progress. I’ll do a full post on my thoughts and experiences later.
This was a quick, “on the fly” shot to send to a couple of friends. But it came out so well that I decided to use it on today’s post.
- Head — Genus Classic (the shape is my own)
- Skin — The Skinnery — Harper, Sorbet Shade. I got the head applier on sale at Collabor88.
- Eyes — Avi-Glam. — Grace Eyes, No. 8
- Hair — Magika — Love
- Outfit — Brii Underground — Femme Fatale. This is a group gift from Brii’s Goth group. The group is 900L to join but you get your money back in three outfits–and there are tons to choose from!
- Pose — This was a candid snap while moving on my AO. — Vista Animations, Esther. This came out so well I should do it more often. I felt like a real photographer!
- Backrop — Shogun– Boho Neons – Blue
- Location — Backdrop Cove
- Lighting — Midnight, Lumipro a touch of Photoshop.