Love, Love, Love…~ The Beatles
I was clued into this marvelous LsR Moda FREE retro dress by a posting on FabFree. It reminded me of days spent in my room listening to Beatles records. I just had to get up and dance!
Shown in Photo:
- Head — Lelutka — Chloe
- Body — Maitreya
- Skin — 7 Deadly S[k]ins — Lime — Cashew Tone. This was on last weekend’s Saturday sale for 70L.
- Hair — Fabia — Lula Natural Tones
- Dress — LsR Moda — Sexy Henna S Valentin Dress Black. FREE with FREE group join as of this posting
- Boots — KC Couture — Amira Boots. 195L on Marketplace.
- Pose — Wetcat — “My Paula” Runway Set #4
- Props — Dust Bunny Briefcase Record Player (150L) and Wire Record Rack (135L) both available in world and on marketplace
- Backdrop — RAMA — #selfie RAMA Circles Studio
- Location — Backdrop City (members area)
- Lighting — Windlight “Fairy Warm Pinks (Paulina), Lumipro and minor Photoshop adjustments
Thanks for mentioning FabFree, awesome shot 😉
LikeLiked by 1 person
I LOVE your blog. You’ll get a lot more mentions!